Handheld Computing for Healthcare Applications
Optimizing care processes for improved patient outcomes
The MioCARE™ A505 is designed to give healthcare professionals everything they need in a compact and powerful device. Its design features help reduce paperwork and facilitates better patient outcomes. Dual-band WLAN capability gives medical personnel instant access to patient electronic health records (EHR), whilst enhanced data capture technologies including NFC RFID, HD cameras and market-leading 1D/2D imaging technology allows for effortless patient data collection and medication management.
FAST & ACCURATE DATA CAPTURE
- Best-in-class Zebra SE4750SR 1D/2D BCR with PRZM intelligent imaging technology
- 8MP AF rear camera and 2MP FF front camera
- NFC data exchange for effortless patient/asset tracking
- 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4/5Ghz) WiFi
- Bluetooth® 4.1 BLE
- NFC for wireless data exchange
BRILLIANT DISPLAY FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE
- Dragontrail™ Glass, extremely tough & scratch-resistant
- 5" 1280*720 HD, 5-point multi-touch
- Compatible with medical gloves and water-resistant
- 450 nits high-brightness with optical bonding for excellent readability
ANTIMICROBIAL, ROBUST VERSATILITY FOR HEALTHCARE
- Antimicrobial coating for excellent infection control
- IP67 certification to protect against dust and moisture
- Optional protective caps increase drop resistance from 1.2m to 1.8m (MIL-STD-810G)
- Up to 10+ hours of operation time (MiTAC lab test)
- Removable 4050mAh high-capacity battery pack
- Battery hot-swap feature to minimize operation downtime
|Display||5", 720x1280 pixels, HD wide view angle IPS panel, 450 nits|
|Touch Panel||Capacitive multi-touch with optical bonding, glove support & water resistant|
|Platform||Qualcomm APQ8009 Quad core 1.3GHz|
|Memory||2GB RAM / 16 GB ROM|
|Expansion||MicroSD up to 128GB (FAT32)|
|BCR||Zebra SE4750SR 1D/2D LED BCR module for scanning range up to 110cm|
|Warranty||12 months (extended warranty available)|
7-pin connector, MicroUSB (charging), DC-in, USB 2.0 (host).
Combine up to 8 single-unit cradles and charge simultaneously.
- Single-unit cradle charging requirements: 10W power adaptor included with single-unit cradle
- Multi-unit cradle charging requirements: 120W power adaptor
4-Slot Battery Charger
7-pin connector, MicroUSB port (charging), DC-in and LED indicator.
- Charging multiple batteries simultaneously and combining two 4-slot battery charger cradles requires 120W power adaptor
* No power leads included.
Detachable and adjustable with direct access to hot-swap battery.
Increases drop resistance from 1.2m to 1.8m. Made out of antimicrobial material and compatible with Single unit cradle.
BCR Pistol Grip
BCR trigger key and unique 'enter' key increases productivity. Ideal for use in Healthcare supply chain or Inventory management (e.g. in Pharmacies). MioWORK™ A505/A545 meets the same standards, features and antimicrobial coating as the MioCARE™ A505/A545*.
* Compatible with MioCARE™ A500 Series, but available only in MioWORK version (black/red). Antimicrobial features apply to main device only. Excludes Pistol Grip.
120W Cradle Adapter
- Charging multiple single-unit cradles simultaneously
- Charging multiple batteries simultaneously in 4-slot battery charger
POWER ADAPTOR AND USB TO POGO CHARGING CABLE
5V/2A USB Type A Power adapter with UK/EU plug, including separate 1.3m USB to pogo pin 'snap-on' cable.
* Included with device.
4050mAh Li-ion Polymer spare battery.