US | Fleet Management
The MioWORK™ F700 and F740’s are loaded with customer’s proprietary software solution which provides information that helps the end customers monitor and manage their assets in telematics, fuel and maintenance, compliance, routing and scheduling, workflow management and machine-to-machine (M2M) communication, all in one integrated and configurable platform.
The devices are installed on commercial vehicles. The built-in GPS technology combined with the software solution enables users to access key operating metrics such as revenue compared to cost-per-trip and identify variances between planned and actual performance.
In addition, the F740 collects data such as vehicle parameters, logistical data and vehicle location and subsequently transmits this in real-time to the back-end management system. This data can then be analysed to facilitate improvement of return on investment.
Why MioWORK™ F700/F740?
- Accurate GPS system
- LTE for real-time communication
- Easy to fit, solid cradle with power supply
- Robust and compact design
- Reduction of TCO
Exclusively Designed for In-Vehicle Use
The MioWORK™ F740 inherits the innovative F700 design but is enhanced with 4G/LTE connectivity to expand operation coverage. The built-in NFC function provides the ideal platform for asset tracking and driver identification. When used out of a vehicle, F740's front and rear cameras can assist in capturing footage during vehicle inspection or maintenance work and store the data in the built-in memory for later review.
- IP54 ingression resistant- 1.2m (up to 1.8m*) drop-proof following MIL-STD-810G
- Shock resistant up to 20G peaks following automotive SAE-J1455 standard
* With protective caps
- 4G/LTE module for cellular data with fallback options
- Professional-grade GPS (+AGPS) + GLONASS receiver
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz) WiFi
- Bluetooth® 4.1 BLE
- NFC for wireless data exchange
- 8MP AF Rear Camera and 2MP FF Front Camera
- 7” capacitive multi-touch panel with glove mode
- 630-nits high brightness panel with wide view angle
- Features optical bonding technology for easy readability in direct sunlight situations
- Quick release button for out-of-vehicle use
- Charge and sync data from vehicle circuitry
- AMPS RAM-mount compatible for various scenarios