FR | Nuclear Power Facility
A Nuclear Research Facility uses the MioWORK™ L135 at a Nuclear Power Plant to monitor various critical indicators remotely. The hot-swappable battery allows for constant monitoring 24/7, whilst WiFi and 3G ensures constant connectivity.
Why MioWORK™ L135?
- IP67 & MIL-STD-810G 1.2m drop spec
- 3G wireless connectivity
- Hot-swap battery facility
High Performance Enterprise Tablet
The MioWORK™ L135 is the ideal Enterprise tablet for use in the field, blending powerful data processing with ease-of-use and durability. This makes L135 ideal for a variety of sectors ranging from Retail to Emergency Services.
- IP67 dust tight and water resistant up to 1m depth
- 1.2m drop resistant following MIL-STD-810G
- 10.1" capacitive multi-touch panel & digitizer support
- 650nits high visibility with optical bonding technology
- Rain and glove compatible
- Integrated Enterprise-grade 1D/2D barcode imager
- In-built NFC / HF RFID tag reader
- 5MP AF rear camera and 1.2MP front camera
- Integrated 3.5G WWAN, GPS
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz) WiFi
- NFC for wireless data exchange
- Providing up to 8 hours battery life
- Hot-swap battery (user-replaceable)