FR | Mobile POS & Inventory Management
Thousands of MioWORK™ A235 and A505's are deployed primarily in Newsagents and Tobacconists throughout France. First deployed in 2015 using the A235, this project recently migrated to the A505 in combination with the BCR Pistol grip accessory for improved usability and efficiency.
The A505 integrates the market-leading SE4750 1D/2D barcode scanner with PRZM intelligent imaging technology from Zebra. The solution is primarily used for inventory stock checks of incoming goods as well as on the shop floor, but is also used as an extension of the POS system during checkout. Combining both elements provides shop owners full control of up-to-date stock levels. A case study in 2017 found that using the A235, shopkeepers saved up to 300 working hours annually in both time and wages. More information on this case study can be found here.
Why MioWORK™ A235 / A505?
- Integrated 1D/2D barcode reader
- IP54/IP67 ruggedized housing
- Large HD screen
- Useful accessories including hand strap, charging cradles, pistol grip & protective caps
- Ability to have dedicated OS interface*
MioWORK™ A235 / A505
Versatile Computing for Enterprise and Industrial Environments
The MioWORK™ A505/A506 tablet is suited for a wide range of enterprise and industrial applications. Featuring a 5" capacitive multi-touch display with glove support, the A505/506 is easy to use without sacrificing usability, ruggedness and durability. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use applications in Logistics, Access Control, Retail Customer Service, Inventory Management and much more.
- 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz) Wifi
- Bluetooth® 4.1 BLE
- NFC for wireless data exchange
- Zebra SE4750SR 1D/2D BCR module including PRZM intelligent imaging platform (A505)
- Optional Zebra SE4750MR 1D/2D Laser BCR for scanning range up to 6m (A506)
- 8MP AF Rear Camera and 2MP FF Front Camera
- NFC data exchange for effortless asset tracking
- IP67 certification to protect against dust and moisture
- Antimicrobial coating for excellent infection control
- Optional protective caps increasing drop resistant from 1.2m to 1.8m (MIL-STD-810G)
- Dragontrail™ Glass, extremely tough & scratch-resistant
- 5-inch 1280*720 IPS, 5-point multi-touch with glove and rain support
- 450 nits high-brightness with optical bonding for sunlight readability
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness depending on environment lighting
- Up to 10+ hours of operation time (in MiTAC lab tests)
- Removable 4050mAh high capacity battery pack
- Battery hot-swap feature to minimize operation downtime