FR | Grocery Store Shelf Management
Hundreds of MioWORK™ L135’s equipped with a bespoke HACCP solution for hygiene and food traceability are currently deployed at grocery chain stores. Having a robust and reliable system for the traceability of food throughout all stages of production, processing and distribution is paramount and is required by law.
The cloud-based system replaces outdated systems such as hardcopy paper traceability sheets and checklists, eliminating the chance of losing or misplacing records needed to prove compliance to the Food and Hygiene authorities during surprise inspections. Additional single-user login provides stores with complete and up to date product traceability overview of staff activities for accountability.
The system simplifies and optimizes mandatory daily tasks such as expiry date checking and sanitary checks, leading to significant savings in time spend and employee costs, whilst greatly reducing the amount of expired goods needing to be disposed of. Calculated on the basis of a 2000m²-sized store, an estimated yearly saving of €27.000 can be realised.
The L135’s rugged features such as IP67 waterproof and extreme temperature operating range makes it ideal for use in an environment in which food perishables are handled – in and outside of refrigerator units. It’s integrated 1D/2D Barcode reader and cameras are used for efficient identification of food items or for evidence recording whilst integrated Bluetooth® BLE is used to connect the L135 to a portable printer used for printing of date labels or nutrition information on freshly produced items.
Why MioWORK™ L135?
- Integrated 1D/2D barcode reader
- Glove touch support
- Extreme operating temperatures
- Rugged IP67 and 1.2m drop spec housing
High Performance Enterprise Tablet
The MioWORK™ L135 is the ideal Enterprise tablet for use in the field, blending powerful data processing with ease-of-use and durability. This makes L135 ideal for a variety of sectors ranging from Retail to Emergency Services.
- IP67 dust tight and water resistant up to 1m depth
- 1.2m drop resistant following MIL-STD-810G
- 10.1" capacitive multi-touch panel & digitizer support
- 650nits high visibility with optical bonding technology
- Rain and glove compatible
- Integrated Enterprise-grade 1D/2D barcode imager
- In-built NFC / HF RFID tag reader
- 5MP AF rear camera and 1.2MP front camera
- Integrated 3.5G WWAN, GPS
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz) WiFi
- NFC for wireless data exchange
- Providing up to 8 hours battery life
- Hot-swap battery (user-replaceable)