ES | Vehicle & Car Ferry
A car and vehicle ferry company uses the MioWORK™ L135 for ticket and merchandise control. Before a vehicle is allowed to drive onto the ferry, a ticker control officer uses the integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner to scan the passenger ticket. Using the integrated Bluetooth® BLE feature, the L135 is also connected to a portable wireless ticket printer, which is used to generate and print any additional passenger tickets that may be required.
Finally, the 5MP rear camera is used in combination with optical character recognition (OCR) software to scan and capture the vehicle licence plates.
Why MioWORK™ L135?
- 650 nits high-visibility touch panel
- IP67 and 1.2m drop spec housing
- SAM-slot feature for added security
- Competitively priced
High Performance Enterprise Tablet
The MioWORK™ L135 is the ideal Enterprise tablet for use in the field, blending powerful data processing with ease-of-use and durability. This makes L135 ideal for a variety of sectors ranging from Retail to Emergency Services.
- IP67 dust tight and water resistant up to 1m depth
- 1.2m drop resistant following MIL-STD-810G
- 10.1" capacitive multi-touch panel & digitizer support
- 650nits high visibility with optical bonding technology
- Rain and glove compatible
- Integrated Enterprise-grade 1D/2D barcode imager
- In-built NFC / HF RFID tag reader
- 5MP AF rear camera and 1.2MP front camera
- Integrated 3.5G WWAN, GPS
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz) WiFi
- NFC for wireless data exchange
- Providing up to 8 hours battery life
- Hot-swap battery (user-replaceable)