DE | Timber Cutting Service
Large DIY chain uses the MioWORK™ L135 running ERP / POS software as part of their in-store timber cutting service. When a customer wants to have a type of wood cut to a custom size, the store worker uses the integrated 1D/2D BCR to scan and identify the requested item and then enters the dimension data in the system using the L135. Once the cutting job is completed, the L135 is used to print out a customer receipt using a Bluetooth® SATO mobile printer. The customer then takes the receipt to the cashier to fulfil the payment.
Why MioWORK™ L135?
- Integrated 1D/2D barcode reader
- Large and clear 10” touchscreen
- IP67 and 1.2m drop spec housing
- Good integration of SDK
High Performance Enterprise Tablet
The MioWORK™ L135 is the ideal Enterprise tablet for use in the field, blending powerful data processing with ease-of-use and durability. This makes L135 ideal for a variety of sectors ranging from Retail to Emergency Services.
- IP67 dust tight and water resistant up to 1m depth
- 1.2m drop resistant following MIL-STD-810G
- 10.1" capacitive multi-touch panel & digitizer support
- 650nits high visibility with optical bonding technology
- Rain and glove compatible
- Integrated Enterprise-grade 1D/2D barcode imager
- In-built NFC / HF RFID tag reader
- 5MP AF rear camera and 1.2MP front camera
- Integrated 3.5G WWAN, GPS
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz) WiFi
- NFC for wireless data exchange
- Providing up to 8 hours battery life
- Hot-swap battery (user-replaceable)