UK | Order Picking Terminal
MioWORK™ F700's are used by a Logistics & Warehousing company that operates in the warehouse of a global car manufacturer. Using the F700 in-vehicle cradle and a RAM mounting solution, the devices are installed in - and powered by - a (forklift)truck. The tablet is loaded with Wavelink Avanti 5250 Android™ Client in order to access the company's Warehouse Management System (WMS) which is based on an outdated legacy system(IBM 5250 / System I).
The F700 is used for order picking, and is linked to a cordless Zebra DS3678-ER extended range laser 1D/2D BCR scanner via integrated Bluetooth® BLE for item identification.
Why MioWORK™ F700?
- Works well with Avanti emulator
- Attractive price point at approximately 25% compared to fixed vehicle terminals
- Passed severe vibration testing
Exclusively Designed for In-Vehicle Use
The MioWORK™ F700 is a highly versatile 7" multi-touch tablet running Android™ OS. Featuring a lightweight yet rugged IP54 case with built-in 1.2m drop protection and 20G shock resistance, the F700 is ready for use in demanding environments. On-board professional-grade GPS and GLONASS simultaneous positioning system provides reliable vehicle navigation or route guidance.
With available active vehicle cradle featuring quick-release, compatibility with a variety of mounting solutions, and options for hardwired or wireless connection to existing telematics hardware, the F700 is an ideal choice for fleet management or vehicle deployment.
- IP54 ingression resistant- 1.2m (up to 1.8m*) drop-proof following MIL-STD-810G
- Shock resistant up to 20G peaks following automotive SAE-J1455 standard
* With protective caps.
- High-sensitivity GPS (+AGPS) + GLONASS receiver
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth® 4.1 BLE
- NFC for wireless data exchange
- 8MP AF Rear Camera and 2MP FF Front Camera
- 7” capacitive multi-touch panel with glove mode
- 630-nits high brightness panel with wide view angle
- Features optical bonding technology for easy readability in direct sunlight situations
- Quick release button for out-of-vehicle use
- Charge and sync data from vehicle circuitry
- AMPS RAM-mount compatible for various scenarios